We'll let you know when your BBQ is ready from a football field away!
No need to wait by the grill to find out when dinner is ready—this wireless
thermometer verbally alerts you when the meat has reached the perfect temperature.
Program your choice of eight entrées, choose the doneness desired and you''re
good to grill.
"Whether you''re baking a chicken or a pork loin, you know the drill. Instead of
watching the game or chatting with guests, you''ll be spending the evening running back
and forth to the kitchen to check the meat for doneness. If you get caught up in the
excitement of an unbelievable play or good conversation, you''ll be lucky if you can
salvage the overcooked meal. To keep tabs on your dinner while staying part of the
festivities, use a Grill Right Wireless Talking BBQ/Oven Thermometer." -
Points North magazine
- Digital LCD screen with remote wireless probe to identify temperature/readiness of meat
- Speaks in five languages with corresponding display (English, Spanish, German, French, Danish)
- Sensor has temperature range from 32°F to 572°F
- Programmable entrée programs include beef, lamb, veal, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken, and fish
- Four doneness selections include rare, medium rare, medium, and well done
- Two verbal and three audio alert options let you know the status of your meal—almost ready, ready, and overcooked
- Audio alarm sounds when selected temperature is reached
- Main unit will receive the probe signal from up to 330 feet away
- Stainless steel probe detaches from sensor for easy cleaning
- Low battery indicator
- 6 inch probe with 40 inch wire
- 2 AA (main unit) and 2 AAA (transmitter), included